Documents & Forms


  • The Engagement Letter is not a fillable form. It needs to have signatures before we can start working on returns. This is a requirement for all clients.
  • ALL NEW clients need to fill out a client data sheet.
  • All schedule C, Schedule E, and Schedule F clients need to fill out a self employed worksheet (Self employed clients, farm clients, and rental income clients).
  • All clients need to fill out the client Intake form.
  • Any client can use the Client Information sheet, but it is not required. (This is just a sheet for those who want to consolidate things in one place to make sure they have everything. Some clients prefer to have this.)
  • The Consent to Release Information form gives us permission to release information to someone other than the client.